Skip to main content

ranking every taylor swift song (in my library) and mathematically determining meaningless garbage REDUX

Just a mere two weeks after my original rank, we have drastic change. I felt the need to update on a tuesday afternoon for some reason. Some songs have been removed from the rank, due to the fact that they have been removed from my library. Some songs have been added as well. It comes out to 73 songs total, two more than the last ranking. This one will include both versions of Forever & Always. Fearless will be TV, of course. Deluxe versions of all other albums as well. I will also use the same numerical system for the mathematical album and era rank. 

SONG RANKINGS

  1. Betty

  2. New Romantics

  3. Mr. Perfectly Fine

  4. Mirrorball

  5. Hey Stephen

  6. August

  7. Lover

  8. Enchanted

  9. Forever & Always

  10. Forever & Always (Piano Version)

  11. How You Get The Girl

  12. Paper Rings

  13. Long Story Short

  14. Illicit Affairs

  15. Better Than Revenge

  16. Ivy

  17. Willow

  18. London Boy

  19. The Lakes

  20. You Are In Love

  21. I Think He Knows

  22. Getaway Car

  23. Fifteen

  24. New Year’s Day

  25. Starlight

  26. Love Story

  27. The Last Great American Dynasty

  28. The Other Side Of The Door

  29. 22

  30. Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

  31. Style

  32. Cornelia Street

  33. Welcome To New York

  34. Marjorie

  35. The Story Of Us

  36. The Lucky One

  37. Ours

  38. Speak Now

  39. You Belong With Me

  40. Today Was A Fairytale

  41. The Man

  42. Dear John

  43. Out Of The Woods

  44. It’s Time To Go

  45. Mean

  46. Jump Then Fall

  47. The 1

  48. Tolerate It

  49. Come In With The Rain

  50. King Of My Heart

  51. Blank Space

  52. Everything Has Changed

  53. The Way I Loved You

  54. All Too Well

  55. Evermore

  56. I Know Places

  57. Mine

  58. End Game

  59. Gorgeous

  60. Holy Ground

  61. Wildest Dreams

  62. Haunted

  63. Long Live

  64. White Horse

  65. Delicate

  66. Stay Stay Stay

  67. Girl At Home

  68. Last Kiss

  69. I Wish You Would

  70. I Knew You Were Trouble

  71. Back To December

  72. The Moment I Knew

  73. Shake It Off


ALBUM RANKINGS

  1. FEARLESS - 56.7 (+5.3)

  2. FOLKLORE - 40.0 (+19)

  3. 1989 - 36.4 (-3.6)

  4. LOVER - 35.7 (+2.4)

  5. SPEAK NOW - 34.7 (-4.6)

  6. EVERMORE - 29.1 (+7.1)

  7. RED - 20.9 (-9.1)

  8. REPUTATION - 16.6 (-2.5)


ERA RANKINGS

  1. COUNTRY - 101.85

  2. POP - 99.15

  3. ALTERNATIVE - 69.1









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 2015-16 Cleveland Cavaliers and their Everlasting Effect on My Life

The best sports team ever is the 2016 Cleveland Cavaliers. Here's my evaluation of every single player and playoff series. I have a lot of time on my hands.  Matthew Dellavedova (PG) I LOVE DELLY. Always in the right place and and provided excellent facilitation to the scorers. Channing Frye (C) Great locker room presence, the life of the squad. Provided veteran leadership for the admittedly sparse young guys.  Joe Harris (SG/SF) This was before he was good. Just sort of whatever. Made threes occasionally.  Kyrie Irving (PG) The very best year of Kyrie basketball, except for maybe 19-20. He was able to be a sidekick playing at a star level. LeBron James (Every position) Also the best year of LeBron basketball. He stepped up and brought it this year, especially in the playoffs. The second to last year of true LeBron dominance. Richard Jefferson (SF) The other cool vet, except he still had skills. Was a nice boost off the bench, and super smart. Kevin Love (PF) Every time he throws a

the greatest episodes of television

This is a bit of joint post between my thoughts and tv screencaps. It'll be a lot of Community. I'm just gonna breeze through those one first. I will skip some of the Community ones because according to my painstakingly crafted rewatch guide, there's 30 episodes that should be here. I'm skipping The Office because there are a ton of banger episodes but I don't want to pour through them. Also I do not want to remember myself when that was my favorite show. I am not including limited series (one season shows) due to the fact that they're really more like movies than shows. Note from the future: I'm a good eight episodes in, and it's becoming more of a gallery of my favorite shows than episode reviews and ideas. I like it more this way.  Flip your phone for maximum enjoyment. I am bolding the best episode of each series as well. Potential spoilers for Community, Glee, 30 Rock, B99, How I Met Your Mother, The Mandalorian, HSMTMTS, and Avatar. The shows are g